Joe Amara Executive Search represents companies within renewable energy and emerging infrastructure. Our team has completed over 300 searches throughout the United States and Latin America.
We are seeking a VP West, Project Development. Reporting to the Chief Development Officer, the Vice President will lead all aspects of development for solar, wind, and storage projects located in the West.
The preferred candidate has 8-15 years of project development experience in wind and solar. Candidates with development experience in CAISO and WECC are highly desired, however other markets are acceptable.
- Develop a multi-GW portfolio of wind, solar, and storage.
- Execute a regional greenfield development strategy.
- Collaborate with business development team to provide guidance on acquisitions.
- Lead/mentor team members on assigned projects.
- Maintain project control tools for assigned projects, databases, budgets, and schedules.
- Location: Remote.