Joe Amara Executive Search is seeking a seasoned construction executive, who is well versed in engineering procurement and construction of utility scale wind, solar, and DG.
Reporting to the CEO, the VP of Construction will lead and coordinate EPC throughout the lifecycle of utility scale and distributed generation projects within the United States. This position will also coordinate with the business development team on technical due diligence.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
• Supervision of the engineering, procurement and construction teams
• Acting as the primary point of contact for the technical due diligence process, assigning appropriate resources
• Supporting the development of utility-scale and distributed generation renewable projects
• Guarantee HSE compliance for all project phases
• Tracking and progress reporting to appropriate parties
• 15 – 25 years of EPC experience within heavy industrials
• 15 years of utility-scale renewable energy projects is a must
• 5+ years of managing multidisciplinary teams
• Bachelor’s degree in: Civil, Electrical or Mechanical Engineering degrees are preferred but not required