Joe Amara Executive Search has been retained to recruit a Vice President of Mergers and Acquisitions for a battery storage IPP. The preferred candidate has a minimum 10 years of experience within renewable power generation. Utility-scale project development experience is a must. A technology agnostic background and commercial acumen in multiple markets is a necessity.
- Create and implement an M&A strategy with the help of your teammates.
- Identify, valuate and negotiate various renewable energy opportunities in multiple markets and multiple technologies.
- Develop project models and assumptions in conjunction with investment goals.
- Be the point of contact for all business development activities.
- Eventually build a team of business development managers, in multiple markets.
- 10+ years of development of wind and solar projects.
- 3+ years of storage or solar + storage commercial experience.
- A minimum of 1GW commercial transactions.
- Ability to succeed and thrive in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Goal oriented, excellent work ethic.
- Undergraduate degree in related field.
- MBA preferred, not required.