A leading investment bank and financial advisory firm focused in M&A, capital raising, project finance & tax equity, and restructuring in the Energy & Infrastructure sector is seeking a Vice President tasked with managing M&A deal flow and transaction execution.
Lead M&A deal teams as the senior point of contact along with Managing Directors
- Manage a team of analysts and associates in their day to day tasks beyond financial analysis and modeling, including managing work streams such as research, performing due diligence, assisting in a reverse due diligence process, and drafting and creating marketing materials.
- Manage, lead and execute transactions with minimal supervision, and coordinate activities of all junior and senior team member
- Play a key role in the execution on a deal or proposal; must have a mastery of all aspects of execution of a transaction and creating new business presentations, including but not limited to financial analysis/modeling, industry research, preparation of offering memoranda and other written materials, interaction with clients, and efficient use of the Firm’s resources
- Organize pitchbooks, information memoranda, marketing materials and management presentations for internal and external use
- Build relationships and acting as the main point of contact with both current and prospective clients to originate transactions
- Create deal strategies and timelines
The ideal candidate for this role would have the following:
- At least 3 years of M&A advisory and investment banking experience
- Degree from a top tier school
- Superior oral and written communications skills
- Demonstrated leadership and execution skills
- Extremely skilled in modelling and financial analysis
- Previous Energy-related experience a PLUS
Please send resumes or inquire to email@example.com, or 312.404.6123