Joe Amara Executive Search represents companies within renewable energy and emerging infrastructure. Our team has completed over 300 searches throughout the United States and Latin America.
We are seeking a Managing Director, Capital Markets. Reporting to the President, the MD will lead a $2.5BB capital raise for a technology agnostic independent power producer.
The role will lead a project finance team, equity sales, debt transactions, tax equity financing, and M&A activities for wind, solar, and standalone storage.
- Orchestrate a fundraising campaign by leveraging your robust network of tax equity providers.
- Lead networking and relationship building activities with new and existing financial institutions.
- Collaborate with CFO to negotiate favorable terms.
- Partner with development team to provide guidance on M&A.
- Refine tax equity models, including adaptations for different financial structures, and different tax jurisdictions.
- Implement complex financial structures within the considerations of tax, accounting, legal, and commercial goals.