Industry: Power Generation
Level of Experience: Mid-level
Job Number: 5190 (Position Filled)
- Manage the development and implementation of the EHS Corporate Manual.
- Gain legitimacy with colleagues, and implement and define EHS procedures and culture.
- Analyze program performance and environmental-related incidents.
- Create and implement corrective actions using root cause analysis
- Conduct EHS training
- Maintain training programs, training logs and audit records
- Present reports to the CEO
- SPCC Plans, waste management, Tier II reporting, Permitt
- Bachelor of Science Degree
- Minimum of five to seven years of related experience, power generation a must.
- Working knowledge of OSHA/ANSI/NFPA 70E and State regulations regarding EHS matters
- LOTO, electrical safety, fall protection, confined space entry, lifting/crane operations/Incident management