Industry: Power Generation
Level of Experience: 10-20 years
Job Number: 452
We are seeking a Director of Strategy, Transmission & Interconnection for a renewable energy independent power producer.
The preferred candidate is an engineer with relationships with RTOs/ISOs, especially CAISO, WECC, ERCOT, NYISO, and PJM. The preferred engineer has 10-20 years of liaising between IPPs and ISOs, running technical studies, and negotiating commercial terms to advance a multi-gigawatt portfolio to commercial operation.
- Coordinate efforts between the greenfield development team, M&A team, and execution team.
- Support M&A activity by providing interconnection studies and guidance to business development team.
- Lead interconnection process with multiple ISOs/RTOs. Build relationships with interconnecting utilities.
- Utilize RTO/ISO relationships to commercialize a multi gigawatt portfolio.
- Utilize PSS/E, PSCAD, ASPEN and PSLF.
- Provide guidance on design standards and codes