Joe Amara Executive Search is representing an IPP with over 1GW of late-stage projects located throughout various markets. Reporting to the Vice President, the Director of Procurement is responsible for the entire procurement lifecycle of wind, solar, and storage. Candidates with at least 5 years of negotiating TSA and MSA are preferred.
- Establish and maintain strong working and strategic relationships with Project and Development teams and relevant business stakeholders.
- Manage Project and Development teams and other stakeholder expectations throughout the Project Procurement lifecycle.
- Develop and maintain external relationship within the market sector.
- Develop and maintain comprehensive understanding / knowledge of supply chain in identified market sectors within wind, solar, and storage.
- In consultation with Project Developers and commercial teams, develop, draft, and secure Board approval of Project Procurement Strategy documentation including associated sustainable Procurement Program.
- Create, draft, and secure approval of individual contract strategy documents including associated sustainable program.
- Ensure Project compliance with all approved strategies and programs to ensure timely achievement of all activities.
- Undertake commercial and contractual, review of technical bidding documentation.
- In conjunction with Legal, draft and develop complex bespoke commercial terms for bidding documents reflecting current market conditions.
- Create and manage formal issue of bidding documentation.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Commercial, and ideally technical background, to be able to negotiate complex contracts in the energy sector.
- Strong track record in procurement within onshore wind and solar.