We are representing a very well-funded, mid-sized independent in Houston that is looking for a Sr. Reservoir Engineer to work unconventional assets in the US onshore space (Austin Chalk, Eagle Ford, Buda, etc.). The client has a track record of success, having grown O&G reserves substantially year over year since 2008. They have a lean reporting structure, minimal bureaucracy, excellent work-life-balance, and aggressive compensation packages. They are growing and now is a great time to join the team.
- 5+ years of experience working for operators
- Ability to work in the US without sponsorship (i.e. Green Card or citizenship)
- BS in Petroleum Engineering
- Unconventional and/or conventional experience
- Experience maximizing cash flow of unconventional assets through recommendation of infill drilling, recompletions, identification of reserve adds, and AFE evaluations
- Ability to analyze technical data (production, maps, logs) from both public and internal sources
- Willingness to take the lead in reserve reporting