Joe Amara Executive Search is representing a multinational independent power producer. We are seeking a Sr. Project Development Manager. This position is responsible for developing a solar and solar + storage portfolio. Responsibilities also include hiring and mentoring a team of project developers.
- P&L responsibility for 4+ strategic projects
- Manage a portfolio of greenfield projects from conception to completion.
- Site acquisition, creation, review, and presenting of requests to investment committee
- Plan and execute to support strategic initiatives
- Provide market entry analysis and originate M&A opportunities.
- Manage internal and external resources’ development activities including but not limited to: site acquisition, real estate and title curative process, interconnection, regulatory approvals, engineering, land use permitting, environmental permitting, and financial valuation.
- Effectively and efficiently communicate, collaborate, and problem-solve with functional groups across the organization.
- Advise and direct concerning development strategy to ensure attainment of project milestones and to progress projects through financing and construction.
- 3 – 10 years’ experience required in utility-scale renewable energy development
- Results driven and solutions oriented
- Excellent ability to lead, manage, and coach direct reports
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline