Joe Amara Executive Search is representing an IPP seeking a Power Marketing Manager. Reporting to the VP Origination, the position is responsible for PPA negotiations and various other commercial contracts within wind, solar, storage and hybrid projects.
- Secure off-take for several GW of renewable power and storage assets.
- Perform market analysis, evaluate market opportunities.
- Liaise between project development, project finance and engineering.
- Respond to RFPs from utilities, municipalities, and cooperatives.
- Present your findings to executive team and project finance team for approval.
- Negotiate PPA and BTA contracts.
- Manage the sales process, track progress via internal data base, communicate between teams.
- 5 – 10 years of power origination experience within wind, solar and storage.
- Molding and forecasting of power prices in multiple markets within the USA
- Willingness to travel 20%
- Bachelor’s Degree, MBA preferred.