Our client is leading the way in the Deepwater Gulf of Mexico with a world-class executive team and a well-capitalized private equity firm. HEI SEARCH is searching for a Petrophysicist with 10+ years of experience to join an outstanding Independent O&G company.
As the Sr. Petrophysicist your responsibilities will include providing petrophycisical services to two offshore GOM multidisciplinary teams; exploration and appraisal. Responsibilities also include ensuring the completion of formation evaluation plans for non-operated and operated new wells.
Other responsibilities include:
- Develop innovative and robust petrophysical evaluations for reservoir characterization and modeling
- Regional exploration studies and resource quantification
- LWD data acquisition, formation tester pressure profiling and fluid sampling
- NMR, rock mechanics, image log interpretation, coring and core analysis
- Log-core integration, reservoir characterization and risk and uncertainty analysis
- Provide petrophysical interpretation products using state-of-the-art technology.
- Undertake regional formation evaluation studies to support and improve reservoir characterization.
- Deliver robust studies to define future field development opportunities and reserves potential.
- Formulate and implement business driven solutions to integrated reservoir management issues.
- Evaluate rock, fluid and production performance characteristics.
- Monitor non-operated logging and coring programs and ensure best working practices are executed.
- Contribute to well proposal preparations and well evaluations.
- Bachelors Degree in Geoscience or related field
- 10+ Years of experience as a Petrophysicist
- GOM experience