Our client is a growthing PE backed operator with a successful executive team and a substantial amount of capital.
We are searching for a Drilling Engineer to coordinate with Landmen, Reservoir Engineer, Geologists on active wells on schedule. Travel to locations as necessary for planning as well as improving communications and understanding with well site supervisors.
- Oversee AFE generation
- Develop detailed and technically sound drilling programs for pre-spud review and effective execution.
- End of well and field review reports detailing drilling performance and economics. o Ensure accuracy of AFE’s vs. Accounting vs. Field Costs
- Review and approve invoices for the Area
- Bench Mark and Analyze Area Drilling Programs
- Analyze Drilling Program & Make Recommendations for improvements to the Drilling Program
- Directional Planning Optimizing Drilling Fluids
- Benchmarking against technical limits Analyzing BHA Design
- Cost Analys is vs.Time Savings
- Offset Operator Performance Comparison
- Technical and Operational Position
- Requires 24/7 Operational duties o Supervision of wellsite personnel
- Design,Evaluation, and Execution of Drilling Programs
- Good understanding of well control and managed pressure drilling operations o
- You must be currently working as a Drilling Engineer
- 5+ years of experience
- Horizontal Drilling