We are representing a very well-funded, mid-sized independent in Houston that is looking for a Sr. Drilling Engineer to work unconventional assets in the US onshore space . The client would like someone that is aggressive, with a degree of urgency, as this position could turn into a Team Lead role very quickly. The client has a track record of success, having grown O&G reserves substantially year over year since 2008. They have a phenomenal corporate culture, minimal bureaucracy, and aggressive compensation packages. They are growing and now is a great time to join the team.
- 7+ years of experience working for operators (3+ as a Drilling Engineer)
- Ability to work in the US without sponsorship (i.e. Green Card or citizenship)
- Majority of experience being in the US onshore space
- Unconventional and/or conventional experience
- Ability to develop detailed and technically sound drilling programs
- Experience with program design, evaluation, and execution