Well funded mid-size $10B mid-size independent in Houston seeking a Senior Reservoir Engineer to work unconventional assets US onshore. Opportunity to work in development, New Ventures, and A&D with a top-tier firm that is a consistently ranked as one of the Top Place to work in Houston. Lean reporting structure, minimal bureaucracy, excellent work-life balance, and aggressive compensation packages.
- 5+ years of experience working for operators
- Ability to work in the US without sponsorship (i.e. Green Card or citizenship)
- BS in Petroleum Engineering
- Unconventional and/or conventional experience
- Experience maximizing cash flow of unconventional assets through recommendation of infill drilling, recompletions, identification of reserve adds, and AFE evaluations
- Ability to analyze technical data (production, maps, logs) from both public and internal sources
- Willingness to take the lead in reserve reporting