Joe Amara Executive Search is a boutique search firm located in the Chicago. We are seeking a detail oriented, tenacious, and reliable new team member to assist with our national search practice.
Reporting to the CEO, the Senior Executive Recruiter will be responsible for full life-cycle recruiting, managing internal databases, and providing candidate summaries for clients.
- Develop sourcing strategies by utilizing on-line tools and the internal data-base.
- Warm calls to potential candidates.
- Review applicants, phone screen potential candidates, input findings into database.
- Submit resumes and candidate summaries to CEO for client engagements.
- Schedule phone interviews, video conferences, and face-to-face interviews in multiple time zones for approved candidates.
- Gather travel details, coordinate travel, ensure timely delivery of candidates to interviews.
- Data-base management: add new candidates, update candidate’s information, update client information.
- Minimum of 5 years of HR or agency recruiting experience.
- Must possess a high sense of urgency.
- Ability to multitask, excellent organizational skills, detail oriented.
- Strong communication skills, ability to cultivate relationships with a savvy an accomplished candidate base.
- Undergraduate Degree Required.
- Ability to manage social media and other on-line promotional tools.