Joe Amara Executive Search is a boutique executive search firm based in Lincoln Park, Chicago. For over 12 years, Joe Amara has represented renewable energy companies from across the globe. Our clients build, own and operate wind, solar and battery storage assets. We offer health benefits, a 401k plan and an excellent work/life balance.
We are seeking a detail oriented and entrepreneurial-minded Senior Executive Recruiter to join our team. This position will be responsible for business development and full lifecycle recruiting. Those with prior sales or recruiting agency experience is desired. Previous knowledge of renewable energy is not a requirement.
• Successfully obtain new business within the renewable energy industry.
• Negotiate recruiting agreements with new clients.
• Gather job requirements from clients’ hiring managers and communicate those requirements back to our recruiting team.
• Manage recruiting process with internal and external stakeholders.
• Source candidates by utilizing on-line tools and the internal data base.
• Collaborate with team members to provide your search with additional candidates.
• Gather resumes, conduct phone screens and create candidate summaries.
• Submit resumes and candidate summaries to client.
• Schedule phone and in-person interviews with multiple hiring authorities.
• Learn about the renewable energy industry, including differentiate types of technology, companies and roles.
• Learn about our approach to executive search by following our full lifecycle internal process and procedure.
• A team player that promotes and sustains a positive work environment.
• 4 – 6 years of sales, consulting, or agency recruiting experience.
• Ability to multitask, excellent organizational skills, and detail oriented.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Bachelor’s Degree