We are representing a small-cap in Houston that is looking for a Reservoir Engineering Manager to lead a small multi-disciplinary team working US onshore assets. Our client has an exceptional acreage position in the Eagle Ford, in addition to other liquids-rich onshore assets, and plans on growing both through development and new acquisition (50/50). This Reservoir Engineering Manager would lead a multi-disciplinary team of 5-7, and remain hands on, overseeing all technical reservoir engineering work. Additionally, this candidate would handle project management, portfolio development, and support due diligence/evaluations on potential acquisition targets. This is a firm that is growing, and compensation packages will be aggressive.
- 12+ years of experience working with operators
- Recent US onshore experience
- Ability to work in the US without sponsorship (i.e. Green Card or Citizen)
- Experience managing small teams and mentoring junior-level staff
- Strong reserves and evaluations experience