We are searching for a Reservoir Engineer to focus on resource development of PD/PUD domestic shale plays. The position is housed within an asset team and a part of a flat organizational chart. Reporting to the VP and working alongside G&G and technical support, you will be responsible for plan optimization, subsurface data gathering/analysis, reserve estimates and economic evaluations.
- Domestic shale experience
- Development planning experience
- Bachelors Degree in Petroleum Engineering
- Masters Degree not required, but preferred.
- 5+ years of domestic shale experience
- 5 – 15 years of reservoir, production or drilling experience
- Bachelors Degree, Petroleum Engineering (or related field)
- Currently working for an operator