Joe Amara Executive Search represents IPPs, OEMs and project developers in wind, solar and energy storage. Roles are located throughout the USA and LATAM and consist of our clients’ core competencies including power origination, business development, project development, construction, and technical roles.
Reporting to the Senior Director of Business Development, the Regional Sales Manager responsible for engaging with existing clients and potential clients. Candidates with 5 – 10 years of utility scale power generation are encouraged to apply. Non-sales experience is acceptable, however commercially facing responsibilities are a must.
- Lead sales efforts within assigned region
- New client origination through sales efforts, maintain current client relationships.
- Sell services to existing clients and newly acquired clients.
- Navigate in cross functional teams including sales, engineering, and market intelligence
- Travel up to 50%
- Hunter/Sales attitude. Minimum of 5 years of a commercially facing role.
- Success in originating new clients, managing existing clientele
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Business, Sales or Marketing. MBA preferred.
- 5-10 years of experience in all/or some of the following skill sets as they relate to sales: technical sales, commercial customer communications, contract negotiation
- Experience in commercially facing activities to utilities, project developers, or independent power producers
- Demonstrated success in the negotiation and closing of complex and/or long-cycle larger cap-ex agreements
- Success in negotiating commercial terms, and negotiation strategy, balancing business profitability and customer needs.