Our client is a large IPP with over a gig of operating assets in N. America. We are searching for a Quality, Safety, and Environmental Director to lead a multi-disciplinary team. The position reports to the VP of O&M, and it is a high profile position within their global organization.
Successful potential candidates are currently employed by a power generator, which owns and operates wind, solar, and/or thermal assets. Safety Managers are highly desirable.
- Create companywide safety policy, processes and procedures
- Lock-out, Tag-out protocol
- Manage third-party environmental permitting specialists
- Mange yearly ISO Certification
- Oversee site quality processes and procedures
- 25% Travel
- 5+ years of experience with a power generator, utility or OEM
- Experience with creating and implementing Safety Plans, Processes and Procedures
- Experience with ISO Certifications
- Bachelor’s Degree