Our client is an independent power producer who develops, owns and operates wind and solar assets throughout the United States. Reporting to the Chief Operating Officer, the Project Manager will focus on the contracting, permitting, construction, and commissioning of utility scale wind and solar power plants.
• Act in the capacity of owner’s representative in administering all matters related to project construction, implementation, and commissioning.
• Provide project management leadership for renewable energy projects through late-stage development, construction and commission phases.
• Responsible for overall management of the scope, schedule, budget and performance metrics for the assigned project(s).
• Create and implement recommendations to support project scope, maintaining a proper schedule, costs and performance objectives.
• Track progress, results, and hurtles; identifying alternative solutions as may be required.
• Coordinate and communicate project milestones with key project stakeholders including internal and external legal resources, tax matter experts, accounting and finance departments, technical support (including transmission and basic design), procurement, and internal Engineering Procurement and Construction (EPC) resources.
• Lead project meetings and progress reports including capex budget performance and cash flows.
• 5 – 10 years of wind and solar project management
• A minimum of 500mw constructed
• Experience working for an IPP, utility, ISP, or EPC firm.
• Bachelor’s Degree in related field
Joe Amara Executive Search is a boutique executive search firm based in Chicago. For more than 12 years, Joe Amara has represented renewable energy companies from across the globe. Our clients build, own and operate wind, solar and battery storage assets. For more information please visit: www.joeamara.com