Our client is a mid-sized IPP with a gig of operating assets of wind and solar PV, located throughout N. America. We are searching for an accomplished Operations and Maintenance Manager with balance of plant experience.
The O&M Manager is responsible for the training and safety of 9 site managers. Responsibilities also include the reliability of the entire fleet, both commercial reliability and performance reliability.
- 5+ years of experience with an IPP, Utility, or OEM
- Management of over 500MW of wind sites
- BOP, high-voltage substation and transmission experience
- The ability to work independently, foster team work, and supervise
- 50% travel
- Experience with GE, Siemens, Vestas, or Enercon turbines