Industry: Power Generation
Level of Experience: Mid-Senior
Job Number: 4478
Our client, a mid-size IPP, is seeking a Maintenance Engineering Manger to lead a team of 3-4, reporting to the North American O&M Manger.
- Ensure availability of equipment through a preventative maintenance program
- Solve product defects while optimizing availability and cost
- Track operating trends and manage technical and procedural resolutions
- Develop document management system to include preventative and corrective maintenance procedures.
- Utilize Root Cause Analysis to accurately determine and model failure mode and cause
- Complete and maintain required and accurate documentation and records
- Manager the expense budget for the maintenance engineering function
- Serve as the company’s representative with customers and 3rd party service providers
- Ensure all personnel and subcontractors meet technical and safety training requirements. Conduct and review safety analyses and reviews of hazards and energy sources. Develop a system of compliance checks for operating and safety rules
- Facilitate the daily, weekly and monthly reporting requirements for our internal and external customers, as well as KPI reporting
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or related discipline or equivalent.
- 5+ years of experience in Operations and Maintenance of wind farms
- Prior experience managing technologies at large scale facilities or work locations
- Ability to plan, direct switching and tagging for field personnel in the operation and restoration of the wind farm
- Ability to travel 30% – 75% of time to domestic and international locations