Joe Amara Executive Search is seeking a detail-oriented Analyst to join a successful independent power producer. Our client develops, builds, and operates utility-scale renewable energy assets. The Analyst is responsible for tax equity modeling, power price forecasting, commercial strategy, financial modeling and competitive analysis for wind, solar and battery storage projects.
Applicants must demonstrate analytical skills and have experience in maintaining complex financial models. Candidates should have experience within power generation or banking industries.
- Develop and/or maintain financial models for off-take agreements, M&A and greenfield development proposals
- Market analysis, and providing competitive information to commercial team
- Support commercial negotiations by providing quantitative support
- Analyze datasets and draw conclusions regarding energy markets, market demand and resources
- Assist with market research and commercial efforts as needed
- Project risk identification, risk mitigation, and contingency planning
- 1 – 4 years of experience building or maintaining complex financial models
- Power Generation, Renewables is a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree, Finance is a plus