Joe Amara Executive Search is seeking an EPC Manager. Reporting to the VP of Construction, this role will support mid to late-stage development efforts solely focusing on engineering, procurement, and construction. The preferred candidate can support technical and commercial aspects of the development process in its entirety. An expert in contracting efforts associated with suppliers, vendors and EPCs.
- Manage all project EPC requirements
- Souring vendors, procurement, and manage construction to advance projects through construction.
- Source and manage EPCs, O&M partners, and suppliers.
- Provide technical support for development team
- Battery Storage project controls support, and implementation is a plus.
- Implement a system to track pricing and support estimating. Deliver system to internal stakeholder such as the project development team.
- Build estimating tools and forward costing tools associated with supporting development team on future projects.
- 3+ Years of EPC management within renewable energy
- 3+ years of utility scale renewable or battery storage experience.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Self-starter, driven and able to maneuver in a growing environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field, civil engineering or construction management is preferred.