Joe Amara Executive Search is seeking a Director of Real Estate, Renewable Energy. The perfect candidate possesses five to ten years of experience managing the real estate function within an owner/operator of large industrial projects. Prior experience in land lease administration/coordination in wind/solar energy is required.
- Renewable energy land lease management
- Lease administration; lease execution during development phase through operations, including changes to leases and compliance.
- Create and implement and utilize appropriate compliance tracking system/database.
- Main point of contact for landowner communication and issue resolution during operations.
- Oversight of payment activities.
- Coordinate with accounting/asset management to ensure proper 1099 creation and delivery.
- Coordinate with various parties to ensure property tax, value limitation, and abatement compliance.
Joe Amara Executive Search represents several IPPs, OEMs and project developers in wind, solar and energy storage. Positions are located throughout the USA. For more information, visit our website joeamara.com