Our client is a large IPP, operating over a gig of renewable power generation assets in North America. We are seeking a tenacious Originator to focus on off-takers, located in the West.
Reporting to the Executive Vice President, the Director of Origination will be a part of a multi-disciplinary team tasked to put an additional GW in the ground.
- Lead a multidisciplinary team that includes engineering, operations, legal and development
- Respond to RFPs
- PPA negotiations
- REC and Hedging opportunities
- Provide feedback on M&A opportunities
- Gather and analyze market trends and electricity demand
- Support new business development efforts
- Coordinate with Government Affairs Liaison
- 5 – 10 years of power generation origination experience
- Contacts with off-takers in the west
- Bachelors Degree
- MBA is a plus
- Must be willing to relocate (working remotely is not an option)