Our client is a multi-billion dollar IPP focused on the North American energy market. We are searching for a Director of M&A to acquire early to late stage power generation projects.
Successful candidates will have 10+ years of experience working for an IPP, Project Developer or Utility.
- Due diligence including economic evaluations to pursue and close wind & solar acquisitions.
- Foster cooperation and consensus with fellow team members to navigate the corporate approval process.
- Manage pre-construction project development pipeline
- Present detailed project analysis to the executive team
- Develop business case for growth in the North American market.
- Ensure that timelines and budgets for activities are effectively managed across team.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 8+ experience in power generation business development/M&A
- Experience in successful asset transfer negotiations and transactions.
- Direct involvement leading project due diligence during financing.
- Experience with project management and power generation development.
- Proven track record of building, leading and managing a multi-disciplinary team in renewable energy or other power generation.
- Understanding of accounting, budgeting, and contract negotiation and implementation.