We are searching for an A&D Reservoir Engineer to focus on the acquisition of domestic shale plays. The position is housed within an M&A team. Reporting to the CEO and working alongside G&G and technical support, you will be responsible for due diligence on acquisition targets. This is a newly created role with a PE backed E&P.
- Domestic shale experience
- 5+ years A&D Engineering Experience L48
- Bachelors Degree in Petroleum Engineering
- 10 -15 years of total experience
- Houston Based, relocation will not be provided
- MBA not required, but preferred