We are representing a very well-funded, mid-sized independent in Houston that is looking for an A&D Geologist to evaluate both conventional and unconventional deals in the US onshore space. The client has a track record of success, having grown O&G reserves substantially year over year since 2008. They have a phenomenal corporate culture, minimal bureaucracy, and aggressive compensation packages. They are growing and now is a great time to join the team.
- 5+ years of experience working for operators
- Ability to work in the US without sponsorship (i.e. Green Card or citizenship)
- BS in Geology
- Unconventional and/or conventional experience
- Prospect mapping/evaluation experience in the US onshore space
- Ability to assess potential commercial acquisitions in a small-team environment within tight timelines
- Highly technical with strong software experience